Advanced Edge Routing for the Distributed Enterprise
Today CradlePoint announced the cloud-managed CradlePoint AER 2100, Advanced Edge Routing Platform. The CradlePoint AER 2100 is designed specifically to scale with the growing needs of edge and branch networks.
Unique features of the CradlePoint AER 2100 include:
- WAN Diversity with integrated wired and wireless 4G LTE WAN (including private network support)
- Purpose-built for PCI Compliant network architectures
- Dual LTE modems with multi-carrier support for a "cut-the-wire" solution
- High performance WiFi including dual-band concurrent 802.11b/g/n/ac
- Advanced enterprise routing features and best-in-class, cloud-based security options
- Policy enforcement with flexibility to be deployed through the cloud
- Extensible and easily integrated best-in-class, enterprise applications via an Open API
CradlePoint Announces Enhanced Network Analytics for WAN Management
CradlePoint announces enhanced analytics within Enterprise Cloud Manager, CradlePoint’s network management and application platform. CradlePoint's network analytics provide businesses with the intelligence they need to manage performance, reliability, and costs.
Enterprise Cloud Manager is like a virtual IT manager that minimizes truck rolls and network downtime to distributed networks and branch locations.
Increase network reliability and IT productivity today.
Request a free, 30-day trial.